At Jump Start My Car, the safety and well-being of both you, your passengers and other road users is paramount.
While you are driving and out of the blue, your car starts to give out weird noises or your car’s dashboard starts to blink red lights, we advise you continue to move cautiously until you can find a spot where you can pull over. Once you pull over you should check your vehicle and decide if you are going to call for a road side assistance. At Jumpstartmycarbirmingham.co.uk, We are always available 24hrs a day, 7 days a week and most importantly, we cover a wide range of vehicles including motorcycles, cars, RV’s, SUV’s trucks and even medium sized vans. You can call our customer care centre on the following tel:0121 769 0399 or visit our office: 351-357 Lichfield Road, Aston, Birmingham B6 7ST
As much as no one can predict what happens to their car, if your car happens to break down on the road, please follow our safety guidelines to help you stay safe.
If you are on the high way
- Steer your car towards the left side of the road as much as you can. Once this is done, make sure your steering wheel is turned to the left direction.
- Look for the button on your dash board to get your HAZARD LIGHTS on.
- Step out of the vehicle from the left side.
- If you find yourself on a highway, be advised, never try to fix the car by yourself. This is very dangerous to you, your passengers and other road users.
- Lead the passengers behind the crash barrier if there is one at your current location. If you happen to be travelling with children, make sure they are with you at all times. If you have pets please make sure they are left inside the vehicle.
- Locate the closest emergency telephone you can find and call for assistance. This will help pin point your current location. The markers on the road side will help direct you. Be advised, while going to the telephone always try to stay as far from the traffic as much as possible.
If You Are on other Roads
- Drive your car and pull over at a place distant from the traffic
- Locate your HAZARD LIGHT button on the dash board and turn it on.
- Exit the car.
- If you have your warning triangle, place it 50 meters behind your vehicle. This will help warn on-coming cars. Locate your mobile phone and call for assistance. Remember, we are always available 24hrs a day, 7 days a week and most importantly, we cover a wide range of vehicles including motorcycles, cars, RV’s, SUV’s trucks and even medium sized vans.
- Remain in your car until help arrives. If you feel that the area is unsafe, it will be wise to lock the doors until help arrives.